203 typo 09/04/2016 05:47 PM CDT
I did BUG magic in game but I don't think it pasted correctly. In any case, there seems to be a new typo in the non-cleric eaten manna bread where there's an extra period and sometimes an extra line:

You gobble down your crusty ale bread in one enormous bite. Tough and thick, the dark crust of the bread is difficult to bite through.
. The warm, familiar flavors of dark ale mingle delightfully with the hints of cheese and scallions within the moist, dense bread.
The spiritual nourishment has a replenishing effect upon you.

Cleric:
You take a bite of your potato cake. A hint of black pepper ties together the rich and hearty potatoes with the more delicate sliced mushrooms within the fried cake.
You have 4 bites left.

Non-cleric:
You take a bite of your potato cake. Disturbingly greasy, the potato cake has been overly seasoned with black pepper.
. The crispy fried exterior is delightfully crunchy, releasing the savory juices of potato and mushrooms with every delicious bite.
Re: 203 typo 09/05/2016 06:58 AM CDT
Looks more like race than class to me, unless either of those two others was a dwarf as well as the cleric.
Re: 203 typo 09/05/2016 06:59 AM CDT
Doop, this wasn't cleric/non-cleric or manna bread-specific, it was half-elf/non parent race. My bad, all fixed now!

~Vanah
Re: 203 typo 09/05/2016 07:00 AM CDT
>Looks more like race than class to me, unless either of those two others was a dwarf as well as the cleric.

You're right, this is what I meant. The other is non-dwarf.
Re: 203 typo 09/05/2016 07:01 AM CDT
Vanah is speedy! Thanks for the fix.