Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/11/2015 01:45 PM CDT
Spirit Servant has the ability to lifekeep the caster after death, with a base duration of 5 minutes modified by Spiritual Lore, Summoning:

Training in Spiritual Lore, Spirit Summoning increases the duration of Preservation that the Spirit Servant bestows on its master. Each rank of Summoning Lore up to 100 ranks increases the duration by 15 seconds. For every additional rank past 100, the duration is increased by 10 seconds.

I think it is an unintended feature that the increased preservation time remains even if the character manually UNLINKs, so that, for example, a caster with 100 ranks in Summoning will have to wait 35+ minutes to decay even if they unlink right away. Could this be changed so that lore training only modifies the initial preservation effect?
Re: Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/11/2015 04:16 PM CDT
Spirit Servants across the lands can be heard wailing in sorrow as their masters are now capable of removing their final blessing of preservation should they so choose.

(I fixed it!)

Gamemaster Konacon
Re: Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/11/2015 05:11 PM CDT
Thanks for fixing it so quickly!
Re: Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/11/2015 07:52 PM CDT
<<<Spirit Servants across the lands can be heard wailing in sorrow as their masters are now capable of removing their final blessing of preservation should they so choose.>>>

Outstanding! That could also have been an issue in the rare circumstance when a sorcerer wanted to animate the corpse to transport it elsewhere, since it would require unlinking prior to spreading crystals. Thanks for fixing! :)

~ GtG
Re: Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/18/2015 02:54 AM CDT
It was also pretty tedious if you die in the rift at odd hours and didn't want to go afk for an hour while you wait to decay.

Thanks for the update, Konacon.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/18/2015 10:47 AM CDT
LORDKRIP
It was also pretty tedious if you die in the rift at odd hours and didn't want to go afk for an hour while you wait to decay.

That's why I prefer not to die at all! ... or at least only once a day, in which case, I just resurrect myself!

GameMaster Estild
Re: Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/18/2015 03:07 PM CDT
Only once per day?
Re: Spirit Servant (218) and Spiritual Lore 06/18/2015 05:07 PM CDT
I like to have my spirit servant around at all times. It's great for little tasks here and there.

... Also good for when I screw something up and Estild decides to drop the hammer down on me.

Gamemaster Konacon