Manna 10/06/2014 09:29 PM CDT

Could an addition be made to this spell that, when cast at existing food or beverage, it gives the regenerative properties of normal manna bread. Would make it a lil more fun and mebbe people would eat more in game..
Re: Manna 10/07/2014 01:55 AM CDT
This is certainly a conceptual idea I like and would support.

My guess is that food is generally scripted and the Manna bread is also scripted and there'd be a lot of coding nightmares. But, that's just an informal hunch.

Each race does have several unique types of manna bread they can create, though, if you weren't aware of that. It uses the SUMMON verb after 203 is prepared. There's a section for Bread Types here: http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/203

My guess is that your best bet is to expand the options for SUMMON to add even more flavor to the spell.

You know, because some of the existing options give a poor connotation, such as the halfling "EAT MY DUMP" or the sylvan "EAT MY SEED" possibilities...

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Manna 10/12/2014 08:41 PM CDT
Too bad no race can summon muffins....

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Manna 10/13/2014 07:51 AM CDT
<<Too bad no race can summon muffins....

Only the muffin man can!

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Manna 10/13/2014 09:16 AM CDT
The muffin man?
Re: Manna 10/13/2014 09:23 AM CDT
>> The muffin man?

He lives in Drury Lane.

-- Robert
Re: Manna 10/19/2014 09:16 AM CDT
Drury Lane? Isn't that in the Landing behind the temple? :)

Magarven the Mad