Spirit Servant name change 09/24/2014 06:09 AM CDT

Can the loonnnggg list of annoying descriptive words be thinned out so that we can get a neat sounding name with the servant? I'm currently sitting waiting on more mana again to keep on trying for a good sounding name. 306 mana only gives me about 16 tries.

Have someone in house just wipe the list and toss in a few dozen fun sounding new descriptive words if need be.

Tanivar Somakre

"Healing, you want it, you shall have it."
Re: Spirit Servant name change 09/24/2014 02:25 PM CDT

Believe you can make use of the runestone system in order to narrow down which spirit servant you get.
Re: Spirit Servant name change 09/25/2014 09:49 PM CDT

I find spirit servants very… aesthetically unpleasing.

I don't know what it is. Maybe giving them an attitude in the first word. It's very… foreign to Gemstone. Creatures don't seem to be very commonly described in terms of their attitude or emotion in their short description. And to see so many of these words every time you look at a room?

I always thought this was just me…

-E
Re: Spirit Servant name change 09/25/2014 11:38 PM CDT

>I don't know what it is. Maybe giving them an attitude in the first word. It's very… foreign to Gemstone.

>EULOGIA

I favor the positive dispositions or the onry attitudes. It's the depressed, apathetic, no real relevance words that I don't like and will sit a half hour plus waiting on manna to avoid getting a spirit with them. I can do 16 casts every 10 minutes and the odds of not getting a b.s. descriptive word are lousy. Having to waste that much time is a real minus to the game and with minotaur warriors doing disarms I have to have a spirit up to save my runesta

Tanivar Somakre

"Healing, you want it, you shall have it."