Found Claidhmore 06/25/2018 09:23 AM CDT

Found a claidhmore in WL yesterday. I will need description and properties to return it to you if you are the owner. If I do not find the owner within 2 weeks of this post I will consider it mine. I would prefer to return it though as it is a decent weapon.

Thanks
Re: Found Claidhmore 06/25/2018 12:04 PM CDT
If you found it on a critter that wields TWC weapons normally, it might have been a random weapon drop you found (esp if that critter doesn't disarm). I think having a bard sing to it will show if it was registered to someone as well.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Found Claidhmore 06/25/2018 12:36 PM CDT

It was on the ground in town. I had a bard sing to it. This is why I am looking for the owner. It’s not a regular claid. Someone is going to miss this one. I do appreciate the tips though.

Thanks,
Re: Found Claidhmore 06/25/2018 01:53 PM CDT
That's an odd place to find a weapon.... hopefully it was just someone accidentally typing PUT by it's self and not that something involved in the invasion recently was disarming.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Found Claidhmore 06/25/2018 02:35 PM CDT
a 'PUT CLAID' error

Is how it ends up on the ground.

:(

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Re: Found Claidhmore 06/25/2018 06:18 PM CDT
Missclick while having item links on will do it too, just drag 1mm away and it will be dropped on the ground.

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.