WPS not showing up as a 'special ability' in third facet anymore 01/16/2018 12:30 AM CST
Previously, one could sing to a weighted/padded item and see the sentence 'It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.' in the third facet. I'm no longer seeing that sentence for weighted/padded items with no other special ability. It's throwing off my sense of whether it's worth singing the fourth. Bug or intended change?

My supposition is this is due to WPS being separated out from the general special ability slot on an item.

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: WPS not showing up as a 'special ability' in third facet anymore 01/16/2018 09:30 AM CST
MOURNE
Previously, one could sing to a weighted/padded item and see the sentence 'It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.' in the third facet. I'm no longer seeing that sentence for weighted/padded items with no other special ability. It's throwing off my sense of whether it's worth singing the fourth. Bug or intended change?
My supposition is this is due to WPS being separated out from the general special ability slot on an item.

You are correct. Weighted/padded items will once again show as "some type of special ability" in the third facet.

GameMaster Estild
Re: WPS not showing up as a 'special ability' in third facet anymore 01/16/2018 03:08 PM CST
Exxxxcellent. Thank you for swift response!

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: WPS not showing up as a 'special ability' in third facet anymore 01/17/2018 03:36 PM CST
+1 thanks to Mourne for reporting it, I noticed but was too lazy to act on my gut feeling something was off. +1 thanks for the quick fix.

Archales