Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Loresinging Updates 05/19/2016 12:18 PM CDT
The charges aren't very descriptive. "A few" can mean anything even up to 18 or 19. If it's over 10, you won't get an exact count no matter what.
Re: Loresinging Updates 05/20/2016 02:29 AM CDT
I've earned a few trains since it stopped working for me. So that's why I was wondering if something changed.
Re: Loresinging Updates 08/13/2016 04:04 PM CDT

Was wondering if gem origins could be added to loresinging info as well as rarity for bounty points. IE commons gems would say this is a (common*) gem found (anywhere in the lands**).

* trivial=450 bps gems, typical=650for bps , common=850 for bps, uncommon=for 1050 bps, rare=1250 for bps, ultra-rare=1450 for bps, extraordinary=for 1650 bps

**gems found in every city would be anywhere in the lands. City Specific gems or Area specific gems would say Icemule Trace Environs, Elven Nations, Teras, Mist Harbor, Solhaven/River's Rest/Sea of fire or Turamzzyrian Empire. Ebon's Gates/Digging/Duskruin can also get their own town as well.

GBB
Re: Loresinging Updates 08/14/2016 07:44 AM CDT
Gem tier names already exist, and bounty points are related to them, though in some cases different tiers can give the same points.

http://www.play.net/gs4/info/gems/gems1.asp#Values
Re: Loresinging Updates 08/15/2016 04:59 PM CDT
Thanks for noticing that!
Doesn't change that I would like that info in the loresong or that gems follow a bounty point to terminology reflection. Maybe it needs a revamp as well.

Very common Very common gems are worth 25 silver at most.
Common Common gems are worth 25 to 75 silver.
Infrequently found Infrequently found gems are worth 75 to 300 silver.
Uncommon Uncommon gems are worth 300 to 750 silver.
Rare Rare gems are worth 750 to 1750 silver.
Very rare Very rare gems are worth 1750 to 3750 silver.
Extremely rare Extremely rare gems are worth 3750 to 5500 silver.
Extraordinarily rare Extraordinarily rare gems are worth 5500 to 7000 silver.
Legendary Legendary gems are remarkably valuable, and they are valued at more than 7000 silver apiece.
Mythical
The stuff of dreams and myths, these gems are snatched up hungrily by jewelers as evidence that they really do exist.

:)

GBB
Re: Loresinging Updates 08/30/2016 08:59 AM CDT
First I'd like to apologize for taking so long to check out and thank you guys for the loresinging updates, I really appreciate the reduced RT.

So I've been singing to a lot of gear during Duskruin, and I've gotten some confusing or frustratingly incomplete info from items and was hoping to make some suggestions for additional updates if possible.

In the example below it is hard to tell which property the resistance or the padding is temporary and it seems like it would be easy to clarify in the information generated by loresinging.

The harmonics generated tell you that the leather serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
The leather resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
The leather's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will simply return to normal.

As your song penetrates the reinforced leather, you determine that it is moderately resistant to crushing attacks.

Similarly, it is currently not possible to determine the amount of magic (TD) and defender base bonus with singing you can just tell its there and then have to test. Since both of these properties seem pretty magical it makes sense to me that bards would be able to tell at least as much about TD bonus as resistances.

Finally, I would like to request that the charges inside a magic item be more explicitly stated in the song, a few, some, more than a giantman can count is cute an all but a number would make things better for everyone bard and their customers.

Archales
Re: Loresinging Updates 05/23/2017 10:42 AM CDT

Hi Keios - I noticed that voln armor doesn't properly register on loresinging, I only noticed it when I analyzed an armor. is this a bug?
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page