Loresinging Items 08/29/2015 02:15 PM CDT
I do enjoy the fact that we can pull the history out of many items in places like the museum or the annex of Beacon Hall.

What I would like though is for us to be able to Loresing items on the tables in the pawnshops. So many things end up there that you can learn nothing about so it is a complete gamble to purchase any of the enhansives sold there. If we were able to sing to them perhaps we could find a few worth picking up.

When I see a million + silver armor, or other item there, and there is no way to learn what it is, beyond buy it and pray.. I just avoid it because I cannot afford that type of gamble.
Re: Loresinging Items 08/29/2015 02:23 PM CDT
Rule of thumb: If something enhancive is on the pawn shop table, selling for a million or so, don't buy it. I guarantee that it's crap. Anything really good would either have been kept by the owner, or else offered for sale on the forums for a lot more than 35K.
Re: Loresinging Items 08/29/2015 03:11 PM CDT
<<<Rule of thumb: If something enhancive is on the pawn shop table, selling for a million or so, don't buy it. I guarantee that it's crap. Anything really good would either have been kept by the owner, or else offered for sale on the forums for a lot more than 35K.>>>

I've gambled on a couple high-priced pawnshop table items and won. Sometimes people don't know what they have, or just don't care. They just want to dump them. So...you never know.

~ GtG