Old friends 02/26/2011 07:53 PM CST
Hey, just wondering if anyone has seen some of the following people or know if they left the game. I used to have emails for everyone, but I'm not the most organized person.

Alfue
Foxs
Imagestar
Lyrofelos
Pagelinn
Porrge
Suh

-J.D. mind of Krisstim
Re: Old friends 02/26/2011 07:55 PM CST
I forgot one

Parisia
Re: Old friends 02/27/2011 05:09 AM CST
Foxs is definitely still around. At least she was a few weeks ago
Re: Old friends 02/27/2011 12:14 PM CST
While I haven't seen Imagestar around in a few months at least.. I do think her player is around. You may find this quite a bit... old souls with new faces. Imagestar you might want to ask after in Vaalor, maybe word that she's being sought after will reach her pointed little ears. Doesn't hurt to try.

Foxs I would think you'd have to head west for, but since I don't really know her I can't say for sure. Just seems like it's where I see her when I do see her (As a cleric I make a point to spot other clerics pretty easily).

I don't recognize any other of your names I'm sorry.

I do say welcome back however! If you're in my area and I'm paying attention I have my amulet on. If you have questions reacclimating in the basic sense feel free to send a thought. Im usually in Illistim or Vaalor, some trips west. I left the game for about four years as well, and was quite grateful for the help I got in remembering basic commands. "Sort Auto Head" being one of the first new ones I learned. hehe.

Zenaxa
Re: Old friends 02/27/2011 01:14 PM CST
Mmmm, Foxs; had a brief fling, but that was like a year ago. I haven't seen her around recently. Not sure about any of the others, sorry.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Old friends 02/27/2011 06:47 PM CST
Foxs plays just about every day as one of her other characters.

~James
Player of Nontan
The Hoot Club, RR's finest group of friends.
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Nontan
Re: Old friends 02/28/2011 10:32 AM CST
Thanks for the leads all, maybe I can track them down. If anyone sees Foxs or Imagestar and they remember, tell them Kriss is looking for them, please. Thanks again.

-J.D. mind of Krisstim
Re: Old friends 02/28/2011 07:01 PM CST
>>Foxs I would think you'd have to head west for, but since I don't really know her I can't say for sure. Just seems like it's where I see her when I do see her (As a cleric I make a point to spot other clerics pretty easily).

Just to make sure I haven't completely lost ALL of my mind yet.. I thought Foxs was a Rogue, or at least not a Cleric? There is a Cleric named Foxye who I haven't seen in an age, but like others have said, Foxs' player is around quite often as an alt.

~the Muse behind Traiva
Re: Old friends 02/28/2011 09:12 PM CST
You'd be correct Muse behind Traiva.

~James
Player of Nontan
The Hoot Club, RR's finest group of friends.
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Nontan
Re: Old friends 03/03/2011 12:01 AM CST
Foxye... oof yes. My huge error. Odd I have Foxs in highlight for something... must be an error. Sorry!
Re: Old friends 03/04/2011 11:00 PM CST
Hi Kriss, I'm still here too. So is Lyrofelos, I saw him the other day in Solhaven.

~Ayamei