Grendeg 09/02/2010 11:43 PM CDT
So, I'm just wondering: is Grendeg still around. I haven't seen any posts by him since I've been back. We used to have so much fun abusing each other on the boards. Strangely, I miss him. :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Grendeg 09/03/2010 02:19 AM CDT
<<So, I'm just wondering: is Grendeg still around. I haven't seen any posts by him since I've been back. We used to have so much fun abusing each other on the boards. Strangely, I miss him. :)

Right here. For various reasons I decided to really cut back on posting (except a few random comments here and there, marketplace stuff, whenever I'm summoned by name like this, etc.). I did spot your return, but I just haven't seen you post something so outrageous that I need to correct you [grin].

More seriously, I'm afraid that you're going to be disappointed if you were looking for arguments, as fun as they were sometimes. I'm always around for discussing something specific, but I don't really anticipate wading into the "controversial" issues these days.

-Grendeg
Re: Grendeg 09/03/2010 08:08 AM CDT
I think I still owe you a million--although to be fair, you conversely owe me a main-gauche--and I don't want to hear any argument out of you about it! <glare>
Re: Grendeg 09/03/2010 01:51 PM CDT
Oh yeah, we never connected before you left for your trip. It's still sitting in a locker. Drop me a note about when you can pick it up!

-Grendeg
Re: Grendeg 09/03/2010 04:57 PM CDT
>>More seriously, I'm afraid that you're going to be disappointed if you were looking for arguments, as fun as they were sometimes. I'm always around for discussing something specific, but I don't really anticipate wading into the "controversial" issues these days.

>>-Grendeg

Ha. No, not really looking for arguments. Believe it or not, I did come to respect your opinions on most things (notice the qualifier). :) I was really just wondering if you were still around.

On the other hand--geez, you could have at least said "welcome back" or something.

:)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Grendeg 09/04/2010 01:08 AM CDT
Heh. My most abject apologies, then. Welcome back.

-Grendeg