looking for Guiniviere 02/09/2014 08:27 PM CST

I've been away for about 8 months and am looking for her we used to be really good friends and email account was locked for no reason and i couldn't access it to message her if anyone sees her have her contact me on here or at raisar1976@hotmail.com
Re: looking for Guiniviere 02/12/2014 02:17 AM CST
I have something like 10 characters with names like Gwen this and Guin that and Guen so and so, but that spelling isn't one of them. Are you sure of that spelling? What is your in game name? Let me see if it looks familiar.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: looking for Guiniviere 02/12/2014 03:50 PM CST

My main character is Raisar. She is or was a bard.
Re: looking for Guiniviere 02/12/2014 03:55 PM CST

She was friends with Polvesis I think that's how his name is spelt. I'm sure that's how her name is spelt took it off my friends list.
Re: looking for Guiniviere 02/12/2014 05:58 PM CST
OK, probably not me then; your name doesn't sound familiar. But Polveiss (this is the correct spelling) is still around; he hangs out in TSC with an empath named Colomba. You can usually find them there around midnight Eastern. Maybe he can help you.

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: looking for Guiniviere 02/13/2014 06:47 PM CST

I won't be on again for 3 months if you see him can you tell him I'm looking for her. Have him say something on here or at raisar1976@hotmail.com or at raisar123@yahoom.com
Re: looking for Guiniviere 03/24/2014 01:30 AM CDT
Hmm, that looks like a Guin/Gwen who isn't me, but on the off chance you got the spelling wrong, what's yer GS name?

PS: Her, not him; all those variants should be female.

Re: looking for Guiniviere 04/02/2014 07:00 AM CDT
On rethinking; I do remember a Raisar; I was always thinking she was a cleric because of the name :)

Re: looking for Guiniviere 04/02/2014 07:09 AM CDT
These are the folks I have, all with similar names (more or less). Guennwhfar (rogue) and Guennhafyr (empath) are the ones who were hanging out with Colomba and Polveiss.

Guenhafyr
Guennhafyr
Guennwhfar
Guenwhyfar
Guinlin
Gwenaevere
Gwenievierre
Gwenndolyn
Gwenndy
Gwindolyn
Gwinefyr
Gwinnhafyr

Re: looking for Guiniviere 06/14/2014 11:15 PM CDT

This was about a year ago or so that she was around with him. I may be wrong it could have been longer ago than that.