Expanding the nouns available for adding clasps to items 12/11/2014 03:14 PM CST

Not sure if this has been asked for recently or in the past, but would it be possible to update the script that allows rogues to put a clasp on non closing contains to expand the list of approved nouns?

The current list is: backpack, bankbook, basket, book, box, case, casket, chest, coffer, handbag, haversack, hip-basket, hip-satchel, kit, knapsack, manifest, pack, prayerbook, purse, register, reliquary, reticule, rucksack, satchel, songbook, sporran, strongbox, tome, toolkit, trunk, and tube.

Would it be possible to add to this list: saddlebag, pocketbook,tome, and folio. I sure there are others but this is what comes to mind.
Re: Expanding the nouns available for adding clasps to items 12/11/2014 07:34 PM CST

Add sack and bag to that wishlist.. at least as far as locks go.
Re: Expanding the nouns available for adding clasps to items 12/15/2014 08:38 AM CST
I'd be interested in any other suggestions for nouns that anybody might have. I can't promise that all will be accepted, and there are 3 categories: lockable, claspable, and both. Bag and sack are both in the 'claspable only' pile, and I don't think that will be changing. Containers need to have a lid of some sort to lock, as opposed to just being something that cinches shut.

Here are the current noun lists:

Both
backpack, bankbook, basket, book, case, casket, handbag, haversack, hip-basket, hip-satchel, knapsack, kit, manifest, pack, prayerbook, purse, register, reliquary, reticule, rucksack, satchel, songbook, sporran, tome, toolkit, tube, valise

Claspable
atanika, bag, cape, capelet, cloak, coat, doublet, greatcloak, jacket, longcloak, longcoat, mantle, musette, neckpouch, over-gown, overrobe, pouch, quiver, robe, robes, sack, shroud, shrug, vestment, waistcoat

Lockable
box, chest, coffer, strongbox, trunk

Ixix