Master Calibrate Caliper Reps 09/25/2011 05:07 AM CDT
So I'm apparently missing something and it's probably ridiculously simple, but help me out. I'm not getting reps once the calipers are perfectly calibrated.

Just got to rank 10 and am attempting to do these reps with the masters. The instructions say to calibrate the calipers to attune them, measure the box, pick it, and calibrate again.

And that's what I'm doing. I do the initial calibration (and assess because it says I should), then measure, then pick, the calibrate and repeat everything except the initial calibration. Once the calipers are perfect, I put them back on the table (cause it said to return them to the master) and nothing happens.

I know I lack sleep, but I can't figure out why I'm not getting reps.

If someone could let me know what I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate it.

~Brian, very happy that he doesn't have to measure 234987234 times to figure out the lock difficulty anymore.
Re: Master Calibrate Caliper Reps 09/25/2011 05:17 AM CDT
I believe the problem is that you need to GIVE the calipers to the master, not put them back on the table.
Re: Master Calibrate Caliper Reps 09/25/2011 05:36 AM CDT
>I believe the problem is that you need to GIVE the calipers to the master, not put them back on the table. -KALLINDRA

I had the same thought, but he refuses them.

>lm calibrate my calipers
>Those calipers could not be more perfectly calibrated. You should leave them alone. You'll just mess them up.

>>give buch
>Buchara glances at you and moves out of your reach.

They were in my right hand and I had nothing else in my left.

~Brian, blarg!
Re: Master Calibrate Caliper Reps 09/25/2011 05:42 AM CDT
Its fussy as I recall, try "give calip to foot"

I'm pretty sure they make you type the whole thing
Re: Master Calibrate Caliper Reps 09/25/2011 05:56 AM CDT
That worked. Thank you very much. I didn't even know the verb could be used like that. Thought it was always GIVE <target> with an option of <right/left>.

Thanks again.

~Brian, learning new things
Re: Master Calibrate Caliper Reps 09/25/2011 06:07 AM CDT
Sure thing! Don't have too much fun in there!