Looking for a Priest or Devotee of Koar to Speak For Moonstone Abbey's "Tour of Faiths" 12/03/2014 11:46 AM CST

Hello!

I am looking for a dedicated follower of Koar to speak on the tennants of your Arkati's faith! The house of Moonstone Abbey is doing a Tour of Faiths! I would like to see the event take place towards the end of this month. If you are interested or you know of someone who would fit the bill, please contact me: AIM: LadyViridian

Thank you!

The Tehir and the Illistimi's string puller

You abruptly say, "I'd rather be eaten by a vathor than deal with a cuddly gnome."
>
Speaking knowingly to you, Rozy exclaims, "Am bet are good at snuggles, and cuddles and smoochifications!"
<<I k
Re: Looking for a Priest or Devotee of Koar to Speak For Moonstone Abbey's "Tour of Faiths" 12/03/2014 01:44 PM CST
Date and time?

Chad, player of a few
Re: Looking for a Priest or Devotee of Koar to Speak For Moonstone Abbey's "Tour of Faiths" 12/04/2014 10:18 AM CST

It will be as stated later in the month definitely in the later evening. I would hash out the date with who wanted to speak for us.

The Tehir and the Illistimi's string puller

You abruptly say, "I'd rather be eaten by a vathor than deal with a cuddly gnome."
>
Speaking knowingly to you, Rozy exclaims, "Am bet are good at snuggles, and cuddles and smoochifications!"
<<I k