Ivas Statue Typo in Vipershroud Temple 04/13/2015 10:40 PM CDT
Got ourselves a little problem with the statue in the Vipershroud Ivas Temple. See if you can spot it:

The statue of Ivas is of jade polished to a glassy shine, its lustrous curves as inviting to the hand as to the eye. The goddess's eyes are mostly closed, but her mouth is open wide to reveal the inlaid marble shark's teeth and the carnelian tongue that lolls obscenely from between them. In one tentacle she holds aloft a spherical ruby the size of a man's head; the stone is perfectly polished, but has a flaw at its heart in the form of a stylized flame.

(("stylized flame" is Eorgina's symbol. Ivas's symbol if a stylized wisp))

Anyone able to jump in and fix this?
Re: Ivas Statue Typo in Vipershroud Temple 04/13/2015 11:29 PM CDT
Interesting. There was an archaic version of the gods documentation where Ivas and Eorgina hated each other, with the latter having a soul stealing/destroying artifact called the Orb of Agony.

That would have been obsolete before Vipershroud was released. You would expect the flaw to be a stylized green wisp of smoke, I just wonder sometimes if things were really mistakes.

- Xorus' player
Re: Ivas Statue Typo in Vipershroud Temple 04/14/2015 05:53 PM CDT
A bug in game would go a long way in getting that investigated.

SGM Sleken
Re: Ivas Statue Typo in Vipershroud Temple 04/15/2015 10:38 AM CDT
I was told to post in this forum and the Landing forum when I mentioned the problem in an ASSIST. But I will happily submit a BUG report in game as well.