Calling all sand people! 05/12/2011 07:10 PM CDT
Sorry, not you Tusken Raiders!

First off, I am going to cross reference this thread, with a same one over in the Half-Elves forum as well, since both races have the choice to be a Tehir/Shakat. With that being said, read below!

A few Tehir, myself included, have been in talk/thoughts of possibly starting up the beginning what will be a Watering Hole for all Tehir/Shakat enthusiast players around the game.

Meaning, we are looking into starting up an MHO, catering to the wandering nomads of the dunes.

However, before I continue down this rather responsible and tedious journey, I would like to first get a show of hands at just how many people may be interested in being a part of this "Watering Hole".

The restrictions on joining will not be harsh, however we will ask that you of course belong to the Tehir or Shakat tribes, along with a few other minor accommodations.

So, by a show of hands, replies, play.net emails, smoke screens, carrier pigeons or grunts and slurps....How many of you, would indeed be seriously interested in possibly becoming part of the above journey?

If so, let me know. Further details will then be given/explained/shared.

~Jukes, the wandering selshis
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/14/2011 11:28 AM CDT
I'd be interested :)

-Ijada, et. al.
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/14/2011 08:55 PM CDT
Posting for someone who's return to GS is being delayed a bit by the recent weather ugliness down south.. but you've got one more REALLY interested in this group.

Jukes, send me a note at my play.net and I'll get you in touch with her.

~the Muse behind Traiva
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/15/2011 01:08 PM CDT
Sending it here shortly Traiva.

~Jukes, The Crimson Selshis
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/19/2011 08:47 AM CDT
Will this MHO be based out of any particular town or general area? Just curious.

--
Naos

I'm immune to fire! Now with more banhammer! You sense the bond between you and your grey cat grow stronger.
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/19/2011 07:06 PM CDT
You already know I'm down.

Diana (Arbeia)
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/21/2011 06:35 PM CDT
Sorry N, didn't see your post until now.

The MHO will loosely be based out of Solhaven, although generally speaking it will be wherever the Tehir are.

The idea was to create a watering hole/travelling caravan of sorts and since there really is no direct area in which most Tehir call "home", I opted to base it loosely out of Solhaven for a few reasons.

Mostly though because it's not in the crazy populated town of the Landing, but is easily accessible from most towns aside from the nations.

Although eventually, if it does indeed turn into a thing where I'm able to get a permanent structure for it, I'd LOVE to have it based more out in the area of the wilds for RP purposes. Then of course, I'd do more of a finer pinpointing area in that case for it.

~Jukes, Xunlari selshis of the Kalahaya

AIM: Tehir Xunlari
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/23/2011 02:19 PM CDT
When is this group going to start up?

Mandy
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/28/2011 12:24 AM CDT
The MHO is now officially open.

I will be having it's 1st meeting for all parties interested on Saturday June 18th, at 9pm est time barring no freak accidents or other issues coming that would cause me to change this.

More information about the meeting itself can be found in the MHO section of these forums.

~Jukes, Xunlari selshis of the Kalahaya
www.tehir.net

AIM: Tehir Xunlari
Re: Calling all sand people! 05/31/2011 12:52 PM CDT
Great, looking forward to it.

Mandy