Where are my fellow sand people? 04/20/2014 06:22 AM CDT
OK, I'm tired of talking to my wolf in Tehiri. Where are you people? I want some conversation in Rad's native language. And guess what? He's fluent in it so no marble mouth Radeek-speak in Tehiri. It's hard to think in broken common all the time so someone cut me a break and give my brain a rest and give Rad a pretty Tehiri lass to converse with.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Re: Where are my fellow sand people? 04/23/2014 03:32 AM CDT
I ask the same questions (well, almost all of the same questions) about imperials. Seems we're an expiring lot (APPARENTLY LITERALLY) these days.

On Tehir, though, the last few I recall (ironically also all female for you (hurhurhur)) who were really into the lore/RP were Vilkea, Hadya and Avidleigh. Not shure where any of them are anymore, though.

-james, bristenn's player

You think to yourself, "FFF-"
A giant white bunny hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
You evade the bolt by a hair!
Re: Where are my fellow sand people? 04/23/2014 09:52 AM CDT
I've seen Hadya around the last few weeks, here and there, but that's it. I do miss having 50 or so of us around most of the time. At one time it was a thriving subculture around the landing.

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Re: Where are my fellow sand people? 04/23/2014 11:21 AM CDT

Well, you see....
... I hate to be the one to point this out...
....but there has been an recent uptick in gnomes, and well..

...we don't need much room...but we needed a little bit of room...so some of you had to "disappear"...and it is easier to bury a human than a giantman.
Re: Where are my fellow sand people? 04/23/2014 05:03 PM CDT
<<...we don't need much room...but we needed a little bit of room...so some of you had to "disappear"...and it is easier to bury a human than a giantman.

Now THAT was funny

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard