Human OOC Meeting Recap 10/08/2013 10:58 AM CDT
Here is a brief recap of the Human OOC meeting from last month, for those who didn't make it out!

Passion:
I got all slobbery declaring my deep passion for all things human. I find their race captivating, because one, we can all relate as players, we're humans (right?), and because of their shorter life spans I feel they have a greater propensity for good AND evil. Life is short, therefor they must run head first into light, or darkness...

But I know that the love for humans doesn't end with me, so I fully intend to work very closely with GM Lydil on the development of humans, especially when it comes to the Turamzzyrian Empire, as it definitely effects imperial towns, like Solhaven. I also frequently chat with GM Scribes as if you cut him, he bleeds humans (while squeeling like a river rat!)

Documents:
GM Auchand was working on a human document covering different titles, ranks and responsibilities of imperial organizations, such as the Hall of Mages, Church of Koar, etc. This document is still under review and it's my hope to see it released before year's end.

Human Role:
Definitely expect to see a lot of imperial/human presence during Cross into Shadows storyline. So polish up on all things human!

Tehir:
As you've now seen, I released a wandering Tehir shaman that pulls a cart around Wehnimer's Landing, selling a number of items, many of them to aid in perhaps questionable rituals. The shaman will remain in Landing for a month or so, then pop up in Solhaven for a stint as well. He'll make visits every year or so.

In addition, I've made Tehir materials open use, for both players and GameMasters. So gone are the days of high restrictions on Tehir materials, and now any GameMaster has permission to release Tehir materials in their shops, with their merchants, etc.

As always, feel free to post any comments or questions as I read the forums religiously! That's all for now folks!

-GM Kenstrom-
Wehnimer's Landing Guru
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Human OOC Meeting Recap 06/05/2015 01:40 PM CDT
At first I thought this was for this the meeting this past weekend, then I saw the date. I was unable to stay for the whole meeting. Can I get a rehash? Or a link with this information?