OOC Meeting - Humans 09/17/2013 03:30 PM CDT
I have taken over the reins as the Human Guru. As my first act as new guru (my second being complete world domination of other races)...I will be holding an OOC Meeting on the race! It will be Friday, Sept 27th, at 11pm Eastern.

There will be a mystical portal available east of Moot Hall, in Wehnimer's Landing (Prime). Everyone is invited to attend, whether your human or not!

I know the meeting is later into the evening, so if you do not think you can make it, please feel free to post your question(s) here on the forums, or email me at GS4-KENSTROM@play.net and I will make sure they are addressed.

-GM Kenstrom-
Wehnimer's Landing Guru
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: OOC Meeting - Humans 09/17/2013 04:27 PM CDT
Hooray and congrats! Now, do the Fusion Dance with Scribes.

I'm rather curious, though these are questions for yon meeting (just in case I'm unable to attend, I'll just randomly post'em here), if you and GM Lydil, now the Solhaven guru (and Solhaven being the only imperial city accessible IG) have any plans to work together? That'd be most mahvelous.

-james, bristenn's player

You think to yourself, "FFF-"
A giant white bunny hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
You evade the bolt by a hair!
Re: OOC Meeting - Humans 09/17/2013 08:08 PM CDT
I second that motion! If only to get more population to Solhaven, even temporarily.

-The mind behind Rowmi's eyes.
Re: OOC Meeting - Humans 09/18/2013 01:54 AM CDT
Don't humans pretty much already dominate all the other races?

Maynist
Re: OOC Meeting - Humans 09/18/2013 08:18 AM CDT
>>Hooray and congrats! Now, do the Fusion Dance with Scribes.

Scribes is an invaluable resource. I've bounced so many ideas and questions off of him over the years, even outside of humans, so this will not be changing. He's also been very, very helpful recently with re-organizing some human information for me internally. See? No guru is an island! (Except maybe GM Qortaz, who is literally a guru of an island...hah! ba dum tsk)

>>if you and GM Lydil, now the Solhaven guru (and Solhaven being the only imperial city accessible IG) have any plans to work together? That'd be most mahvelous.

...the only imperial city (FOR NOW)...until ultimate human domination, hehe. GM Lydil is awesome, and I'm excited for the future of Solhaven. I fully intend to work with GM Lydil and many others, because Humans encompass such a vast area, and I definitely think there is a lot of player and GM love for them, that I really want to foster an environment where there can be more exposure.

-GM Kenstrom-
Wehnimer's Landing Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: OOC Meeting - Humans 09/18/2013 08:37 AM CDT
<<(Except maybe GM Qortaz, who is literally a guru of an island...hah! ba dum tsk)>>

Boooooo, hisssssss!
Re: OOC Meeting - Humans 09/18/2013 03:57 PM CDT
<<Hooray and congrats! Now, do the Fusion Dance with Scribes.

This happened. Now he has a rash.

GM Scribes
Re: OOC Meeting - Humans 09/19/2013 01:10 PM CDT
I moved to Solhaven for several weeks when it had a capped hunting area...

Maynist