So how about that capped hunting ground? Or fixskills? 12/29/2015 09:27 PM CST
How are things coming along on the stuff that was announced for HSN but not yet released?
Re: So how about that capped hunting ground? Or fixskills? 12/30/2015 08:40 PM CST

Hot Spring Nights! Coming soon!

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi
Re: So how about that capped hunting ground? Or fixskills? 01/01/2016 07:44 PM CST
The Sanctum of Scales had some development hiccups that are still being worked on. We're hoping to see it come out as soon as we can get it out.

The FIXSKILLs are pending due to the changes in MjE spells that are being worked on.

ROLEPLAY updates were teased in the Creating Adventure piece, that should be a Q1 release.

As for the HSN release schedule, we went pretty strong for it, and it's unfortunate that our hopes were off by a few projects.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: So how about that capped hunting ground? Or fixskills? 01/03/2016 01:10 PM CST
Thanks for the update.

If the MjE nerf runs close to the regularly scheduled fixskill, would you just skip the HSN-related one?
Re: So how about that capped hunting ground? Or fixskills? 01/04/2016 10:12 PM CST
>>If the MjE nerf runs close to the regularly scheduled fixskill, would you just skip the HSN-related one?

We'd like to call any updates to MjE an improvement on game design. But I just dropped those overseeing this a note.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: So how about that capped hunting ground? Or fixskills? 01/07/2016 01:00 PM CST
>> We'd like to call any updates to MjE an improvement on game design.

I'd like to be able to do that as well. Here's to hoping the team has come up with some improved ideas since the original discussions.

-- Robert

Bazzelwyn says, "Maul maul maul maul maul maul maul."
Bazzelwyn says, "The answer is maul."