HSN Extends into September! 08/28/2015 10:43 PM CDT
HSN can't be contained to August! So we're going to be extending it until September 13th! We're just a tad behind schedule due to a number of things coming up over the last 3 weeks. But that just means more gets added in as well! BONUS RELEASES!

I also realize the recap is delayed, so I will be doing week 9 and 10 recap together this Sunday!

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: HSN Extends into September! 08/28/2015 10:59 PM CDT

Does that mean the premium point sale is extended as well?
Re: HSN Extends into September! 08/28/2015 11:44 PM CDT
>>Does that mean the premium point sale is extended as well?

Yes.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: HSN Extends into September! 08/29/2015 09:05 AM CDT

Summer isn't officially over until Sept 21...sooooooo, you're ahead of schedule really....
Re: HSN Extends into September! 08/29/2015 12:02 PM CDT
Summer ends when the beaches close in Michigan! Hahaha!

~Wyrom, APM

Re: HSN Extends into September! 08/30/2015 02:05 AM CDT
>Summer ends when the beaches close in Michigan! Hahaha!

Our "summer school" at the Center for Nuclear Study is also going into the first day of September. And I went to one in Italy that was the end of September. So, "summer" is definitely relative.

Speaking of which, this is just going to extend all the way through the Australian summer, right? Right!

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p