HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 01:22 PM CDT

Solomon
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 01:41 PM CDT
I've enjoyed the deity portraits. Do you plan to do all of them?
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 02:02 PM CDT
There she is! Fabulous.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 02:19 PM CDT
The Marlu picture has him in a Hawaiian shirt. I'm really looking forward to it.
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 04:02 PM CDT
<<I've enjoyed the deity portraits. Do you plan to do all of them?>>

Indeed!

Solomon
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 04:12 PM CDT
"I've enjoyed the deity portraits." -- Kardios

Me, too! Especially Lumnis, revealing her inner Polgara. (With the lock of all-white hair.)

Heh-heh. "Gift of Lumnis", "XXX" Heh-heh. </Beavis&Butthead>

"Do you plan to do all of them?" -- ibid

Just the female ones....
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 06:09 PM CDT
I'm loving all of these (especially Imaera's!), and can't wait to see more of them (especially Kuon's!)...

However, this one of Lumnis reminds me of Bellatrix LeStrange from the Potter universe. I don't know if that's good or not, but there you have it. heh

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Paragon of Kuon
~Gremlin Master, House Sylvanfair
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/20/2015 11:34 PM CDT

Not as attractive as my minds eye, sorry. She tamed the God King, she should be be exceptional.
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/21/2015 12:49 PM CDT
>Not as attractive as my minds eye, sorry. She tamed the God King, she should be be exceptional.

Man, whatever. I wish I was that scroll! You know what I'm saying? (I don't know what I'm saying.)
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/21/2015 02:10 PM CDT
>Not as attractive as my minds eye, sorry. She tamed the God King, she should be be exceptional.

You don't even know her! Maybe she has a wonderful personality and is a great dancer. Honestly, the Arkati are so hung up on looks and money; whatever happened to supernatural beings who are looking for a deeper emotional and intellectual connection?

On a more serious note, I actually like this portrait more because she doesn't have that pouty-lipped, doe-eyed, neotenous ingenue thing going on. She's the goddess of wisdom and knowledge, and she should look a little more seasoned in her humanoid guise.
Re: HSN: Lumnis 08/21/2015 02:35 PM CDT

Fair enough. However, this could explain all those halves running around with King's blood.....
Re: HSN: Lumnis 09/03/2015 04:18 PM CDT
Very Sontag.
Re: HSN: Lumnis 09/03/2015 04:58 PM CDT

did the Arkati image project die with Solomon's departure?