Artisan Paintings 02/16/2018 08:38 PM CST
I was given a painting, done by another character, that I would like to be able to put up in my house. Is it possible to make a change to premium homes to allow for this? It seems a shame that the painting is just sitting in a locker, it'd be nice to be able to display it somehow.
Re: Artisan Paintings 02/16/2018 10:39 PM CST
You will need a merchant who works on premium homes to do that. I run one every other month.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Artisan Paintings 02/18/2018 11:20 AM CST
I love the painting Valyrka put up in my house in Ta'Illistim, worth hunting down the architect to add that special touch to your home.

Archales
Re: Artisan Paintings 02/19/2018 10:30 PM CST
Another way for art in your home: Next time there's an art auction, bid on something you like. Last time, the winning bids also included the painting to be added in their home. (No guarantee that'd be repeated of course, but it was a nice side benefit to the art auction in Ta'Illistim.)
Re: Artisan Paintings 04/06/2018 10:28 AM CDT
I'm not sure if I missed the one last month, not seeing the one on the calendar for this month or perhaps it's not posted yet?
Re: Artisan Paintings 04/06/2018 02:25 PM CDT
I did shops last month, homes are this month. I am still checking on a date and then I usually post to the calendar and here. Keep your eyes peeled!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Artisan Paintings 04/07/2018 12:58 PM CDT

Thanks!! Was just hoping I hadn't missed something! :)
Re: Artisan Paintings 07/31/2018 01:36 PM CDT
Just curious if I've been missing the last couple months, but I haven't seen anything posted for homes or shops for a while?
Re: Artisan Paintings 07/31/2018 01:46 PM CDT
I just did a bunch in July during the festival. There will be more in August.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves