Which Neighborhoods Are Full? 02/06/2018 08:16 PM CST
See title.

ASGM
Re: Which Neighborhoods Are Full? 02/06/2018 09:35 PM CST
Ta'Illistim's Highpark neighborhood has 0 open spots. There are 23 missing properties based on the original numbers.
Re: Which Neighborhoods Are Full? 02/06/2018 10:27 PM CST
Ta'Illistim's Tyramia Hollow has 1 low-rent home available. It's here:

[Tyramia Hollow, Hillside]
On the slope, the lane that meandered between the lowland dwellings has dwindled to a conservative path, though it is still paved with similar small stones. The trees seem taller at this elevation, and pine trees begin to infiltrate the oaks and birches found down by Tyro Pond. Dwellings have been built on the slopes, some braced with heavy pilings. Many have wide decks made from timber planks, which offer superb panoramas of the treetops and moonlit pond in the valley below. You also see a moss-covered rotting wood shanty, a plain shack and a plain shelter.
Obvious paths: northeast, down
>home claim

If you are using a deed, be sure to hold it in your right hand.

...Checking for available homes...
Found an abandoned hut
HOME CLAIM again within 30 seconds to claim a home in this room.

P.S. I am not buying a shack.
Re: Which Neighborhoods Are Full? 02/07/2018 09:41 AM CST
Tamuz, look me up on Discord if you want some history on the original build. It's a bear. (Build a bear.. see what I did there?)
Re: Which Neighborhoods Are Full? 02/07/2018 09:44 AM CST
oh also, if memory serves, there are VERY rare occasions (I am thinking less than 5 instances) where we placed less than 4 (5? I forget the default #) available facades per room. The only two or so I can remember were very high end neighborhoods where it made sense that only 1 or 2 facades could be at the location (such as at the top of a long rise where the facade was high end).
Re: Which Neighborhoods Are Full? 02/12/2018 10:13 PM CST
Any other neighborhoods?

ASGM