My house has been moved into by someone else 01/28/2015 04:46 PM CST
This is for Jainna, after stumping the In game GM's Through Assists, they recommended that I turn to either email you or on the forums. I chose to go through the forums first. When homes were first released I purchased a very expensive home in a great neighborhood. I stayed around for several years and then I was in a near death accident which prevented me from playing even though I still was a member through automated with-drawls for quite sometime. Anyways, about 20 months ago I felt up to trying to come back and I went looking for my home and it was occupied by someone else. I did an assist and the GM that I was referred to explained to me that I had to wait 90 days and then I could have another home built in the same room , he said that there was room. I was delighted. Well here we are today, I have been here well after the 90 days and went to try to find a way to get a house in the same room as my previous house. I paid the Realtor 100k and went to the room where I wanted a house and poof I couldn't get one. Suffering a head injury I couldn't remember originally how we claimed the homes but that is clear to me now. So I waited for my GM referral today and they said that there is a 5 house maximum and asked if I wanted my money back. I said yes please and they referred me to another GM. When he showed up I was standing in a neighborhood room with 6 homes in it and I explained this all to him. He suggested that I get a hold of you since you know all of the ins and outs of Premium and Homes for help. Which I am begging for please, I loved the neighborhood and hope that there is either a way to add a house or see if one is coming up to claim. Thank you for listening to my babble. Looking forward to your reply.
Re: My house has been moved into by someone else 01/28/2015 09:07 PM CST
Hi! Welcome back!

I responded to your issue via email to your play.net. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

~Just Jainna