Pets 01/09/2012 03:39 PM CST
I probably should know the answer to this but I don't. How does one acquire a pet for a home?

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Pets 01/09/2012 03:42 PM CST
Head to Four Winds Isle, Brem :) There is a pet shop with several rooms, want to think it's in the southeast section of town, but that's by memory without a map. Make sure to peek in each themed room.

I gave a beaver a good home!

~Z

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: Pets 01/09/2012 04:23 PM CST

The pets are in an atrium in the south east corner of the 'old' part of town. Look in the various kinds of rooms. Different pets have slightly different verbs and reactions. Difficult choice!

Once you buy your pet, go to your home, type HOME PRIVACY FAMILIAR until you see 'Familiars may now enter your home.' Then type SUMMON PET (not summon cat or whatever)to get your pet to come to you. Your pet will follow you around the neighborhood, including into others' homes.

S/s
Re: Pets 01/09/2012 05:13 PM CST
Thanks Sereh and Fontenotp - will go buy my new house guest soon - hope it comes with sand and a mop and bucket.

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Feeding Pets 04/10/2012 01:48 AM CDT
What about feeding pets? Is there a way to do this? We tried FEED animal and SHOW food to animal....to no avail.

What sorts of things is the pet capable of...other than being petted and scratched - and following you around?

Can you teach them tricks at all?

AEL

PS - in fact, is there any kind of a pet "guide" out there at all?
Re: Feeding Pets 04/10/2012 01:18 PM CDT
This reminds me. I'd love to see, sometime in the future, the addition to premie point usage for alterations for homes and shops... and loresongs while I'm asking.