Home Makeovers 11/21/2011 08:47 PM CST
I know one can, occasionally, get a service to alter/customize their shop. Is this available for premium homes ever?
Re: Home Makeovers 11/23/2011 07:30 AM CST
Greetings,

I don't know about entire home makeovers, but I've run several merchants that have done either artwork, furnishings, or similar altering sessions for homes this past year. They were even calendared and posted about on the boards.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

*Halfling Guru*
*Premium Guru*
*Mist Harbor Guru*
Re: Home Makeovers 11/23/2011 12:15 PM CST

I won a piece of custom artwork for my home, it's really wonderful!
Re: Home Makeovers 11/23/2011 02:55 PM CST
I got a dartboard and am totally for getting customized artwork and such. I was browsing playershops and saw Ardwen's shop and saw the shop makeover ticket, which just got me wondering if total home makeovers existed. I definitely try to be at every event where any home/shop work is going to happen, as I feel it is a wonderful way of further customizing/personalizing my character and I love that we have it. I was merely curious if there was full changes available, ever. I remember back when my friends and I first heard about premium homes, back in the day and I had an entire house alteration ready to go, multiple rooms, secret doors, etc. It was way over the top. While I certainly don't expect anything of that level anymore(I think I was 16 then), I am always eager to make it more personalized.