Aged player.. seeking old item.. 05/26/2017 09:38 PM CDT
Aged former player here (Thorndorin... brother of Cynric Dragon-heart).. I had a merchant bought glaes morningstar +15 (forget complete description) that I had altered to:

"a gnarled old fel club carved with ancient dwarven runes"

This morningstar could be e-bladed, but shortly after the morningstars were corrected so they could not be e-bladed. However mine escaped that fix because it was altered.

I left the game a loooong time ago and sold it prior to walking away.. I am just curious if anyone has come across this weapon and perhaps if it is still in use today.

Thank you and tread softly.
Re: Aged player.. seeking old item.. 05/27/2017 08:52 PM CDT
No morningstar should ever have been altered to a club, because those are completely different weapon bases. (One is effective. One isn't.)

With that said, the EBlade spell has recently been changed such that, with enough skill, magical weapons (of varying degrees of bonus) can receive it.

All of that history behind... there are still weapons that are considered 'natural' like this, and can still take an EBlade. I've got two on my Thief, but they're 1HEdged rather than 1HCrush like you were looking for, so probably no help even if I sold one to you.
Re: Aged player.. seeking old item.. 05/27/2017 09:48 PM CDT
Thanks much Krakii for the reply and info.. the morningstar just happened to be the best weapon I had at the time when it was altered and I really wanted to have a somewhat simple, yet interesting (to me anyway) looking club for my warrior. I am mostly interested to know if anyone has seen or possesses the club... just to know it is still around. Probably will never know, but I thought to try.

Just curious..what would a weapon like that sell for today?