getting back 12/25/2015 09:22 PM CST

I used to play a LONG LONG time ago. It's xmas so there is no way to activate my old account tonight. I thought I'd get in the game with a free character to see if the game looked like anything I remembered from back in the day.

I've been stuck in the character gen for EVER. Even using the character suggested names.. it won't let me create someone new. Gosh, ya'll. How will new players ever get hooked if they can't even get in the game? :)

I know there have been a lot of names used in the over a decade since I was last here but sheesh. ALL the names are used up? Really?

So disappointed. I really wanted to do the nostalgic Gemstone dance tonight... and hunt rats!
Re: getting back 12/26/2015 08:00 AM CST

Does the name generator still offer random names?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: getting back 12/26/2015 12:32 PM CST

Yep. It does. I tried a bunch of the random names, too. It won't even accept the names that the site generated. So... totally new players don't really have a way to get in the game.

Doesn't matter to me so much because I'll be able to get my old characters back... unless they've been deleted over the years. I never gave them to anyone else.