Muzzafrazzem new systems... 08/04/2015 09:22 AM CDT
...AND their little dogs, too....

<mutter, grumble>

Okay, I confess: it's been since March of 2013 that I made a level with any character (and that was the Enchanter), and more realistically on the order of some time in 2008 since I seriously hunted.

So where do I sell these @#)(&@#*&^!(&^#@ing Alchemy ingredients, anyway? <flail> I remembered where the pawnshop & gemshop are, and what I'm hunting isn't skinnable so I don't need to worry about the furrier. But I'm building up a stash of these ay-nnoying and n'ay-nnoying and t'otally-ay-nnoying crystals, and can't remember where to sell 'em.

Halp?!?

I tried the Magic Shoppe (in the West) and the Alchemist (in the East) and neither of 'em would buy them. <grumble, swear, kick puppy>
Re: Muzzafrazzem new systems... 08/04/2015 09:29 AM CDT

What city? Landing alchemist shop is just north of the opening to the playershops. The desk to sell is one east when you go inside
Re: Muzzafrazzem new systems... 08/04/2015 09:31 AM CDT
I would swear I tried there, but I may have stopped in the front room (where you can order/buy), and not made it to the side room.

Thanks!
Re: Muzzafrazzem new systems... 08/04/2015 10:06 AM CDT

each alchemist has 3 rooms. 1 with normal stock (ORDER system), 1 consignment (sell crystals, etc.), and 1 with the consignment table to buy the consigned items. The system is "new" since 2007.
Re: Muzzafrazzem new systems... 08/26/2015 12:41 PM CDT
I just don't pick them up. My loss is the janitor's gain.