IMPORTANT: RECENT HOST APPLICATIONS 06/21/2010 10:52 PM CDT
Several of you submitted Host applications using the old system. I'm not quite sure how that happened. Maybe using an old link you had bookmarked?

Please use this URL to take you to the application system:

https://www.play.net/gs4/apply/gmapps/home.asp

Or you can follow the links from the GemStone main page. Policies - Guidelines & Tips - Game & Web Staff - GameHosts/join the team.

If your application is not showing there, it means you're not in the new system. Which means you need to apply again!

There are two sections to the application. The first part is a general informational section that everyone fills out. When you select Host as the position you are applying for you will be taken to a second section after completing the first that is the actual Host application.

If you have any questions or problems feel free to email me about it.

Thank you!

GM Zyllah
Re: IMPORTANT: RECENT HOST APPLICATIONS 06/25/2010 01:29 AM CDT
Just reading various tidbits and I'm flooded with questions..

I see talk of coders (e=mc2), hosts (help!), GMs (everything else).

Are you able to explain how you guys work? What I mean by that is, if a person were to be hired on, what could they expect in any various role?
Re: IMPORTANT: RECENT HOST APPLICATIONS 06/25/2010 02:46 AM CDT
As I mentioned in the previous announcement a player has made a log of the recent Host Forum available on krakiipedia to get information if you need more than what is provided on the GSIV website.

Zyllah
Re: IMPORTANT: RECENT HOST APPLICATIONS 06/25/2010 02:54 AM CDT
Oh and I figured out what the problem with the old apps was, the problem was me! Somehow I missed that I hadn't updated the app URL in my file for the forum announcement so gave the old one. Sorry for the trouble!

Only one person who followed the old link and applied has gone back and applied again under the new system. Please double check and go apply again if you need to! Thanks!

Zyllah