HOST PROGRAM FORUM 05/31/2010 08:05 AM CDT
Have you thought about being a GemStone IV Host but would like to know more about what is required and what it is really like before sending in your application? Well now is your chance to get that information first hand! Join members of the Host Team at a live in-game forum on Saturday, June 12th at 9pm eastern time to hear about what being a Host is like and to ask any questions you may have.

Portals will be placed in all major towns for those wishing to attend. I'll make another announcement closer to the date on where the portals will be located in each town (once I decide where I'm going to put them!).

It is advised that interested players attend with an unknown or locker character if possible in order to maintain anonymity. Plat players will need to log into Prime in order to attend.

GM Zyllah
GSIV Host Coordinator

Jenks's cat Rex padded past me, curiosity doing its best to fulfill its promise.

- "For a Few Demons More" by Kim Harrison
Re: HOST PROGRAM FORUM 06/13/2010 04:04 AM CDT
For any who wanted to attend but missed it, or for those who wanted to refer to it when tailoring their application, I post an edited version of the log of the Host Forum held last night on Krakiipedia.

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/GameHost_Forum_(log%29

~Becca