2013 CE Hire 01/02/2013 02:02 PM CST
Hi all,

We are going to be looking to hire a group of Customer Experience GMs in 2013. We don't have an exact time scale, as we're right at the start of the process, but we'd love to see applications from anyone who thinks it might be something they're interested in.

CE GMs generally have roles that include referral shifts, events, festivals, towns, community organisations (CHE/MHO/Mentors/Wordsmiths etc), storylines, upsells and things like that. Being a GM does involve a decent time commitment, so that is something any potential GM needs to keep in mind.

You can apply via the website, and please make sure you fill in the generic GameMaster application AND the Customer Experience GM application, as we do need both.

If you have any questions or queries feel free to post them here, and we'll do our best to help answer them!

Hope to be reading your applications soon!

<3

~Izzea
SGM Towns & Communities, like a boss.
Famous in Norway

Follow me on Twitter: @GSIzzea
Re: 2013 CE Hire 01/02/2013 02:42 PM CST
Do we have to reapply if we applied for the last round?
Re: 2013 CE Hire 01/02/2013 02:56 PM CST
I've you've applied in the last 6 months then you should be fine, any longer than that then I would update your app so we're aware of your continued interest.

Thanks!

~Izzea
SGM Towns & Communities, like a boss.
Famous in Norway

Follow me on Twitter: @GSIzzea
Re: 2013 CE Hire 01/22/2013 09:59 PM CST
It was brought up in the dev thread, but I'd like to state here in the CE Hire thread, that if you're wondering about the sort of hours we look for, it's over 60 hours a month of in-game time. You can expect training to be a bit more than that. But we're definitely looking for people who want to be around. The most disheartening thing I witnessed as a trainer was how many people just don't put the hours in and leave us eventually.

~Wyrom, SGM
Quests
Platinum
Promotions