Dancing 03/30/2011 06:50 PM CDT
When I dance with someone in my group, I see this:

Linking arms with (person), you both perform a quick heel-to-toe dance that ends with two high hops into the air.

But.. no one else in the room sees anything. :(

intended?
Re: Dancing 03/30/2011 07:14 PM CDT
I'll have someone take a look at it. Thanks!

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Re: Dancing 03/31/2011 12:26 AM CDT
oh dear, you've been dancing with us this whole time and we didn't know it?
Re: Dancing 03/31/2011 10:20 AM CDT
yes :(
Re: Dancing 03/31/2011 11:10 PM CDT
This missing messaging is so vexing! I am so sad I didn't know that I was doing this heel to toe dance! I am so so so so so. so so so uproariously sad. I was not paid in tarts to make this post.
Re: Dancing 04/03/2011 11:46 AM CDT
Thanks to the awesomeness that is Alyias, this is not only fixed but a missing feature is now properly in place.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Re: Dancing 04/03/2011 03:00 PM CDT
Velarina seems to be inspecting your feet, but soon shrugs.

Velarina scoffs at you.

Hah!
Re: Dancing 04/03/2011 03:53 PM CDT
>>Velarina seems to be inspecting your feet, but soon shrugs.

I NEED THIS VERB NAO THX!

I mean, hi.

The L behind the Laphrael

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a shoe.
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Laphrael
Re: Dancing 04/03/2011 04:02 PM CDT
I can't really picture Laphrael as a halfling
Re: Dancing 04/04/2011 06:34 PM CDT
Thank you!!!!!!

I noticed two things though

one, Velarina stares at Nontan feet for a few moments and then shrugs.

^^
Its not using "Nontan's"

two, You size up Ryvicke and realize that their feet just aren|t dexterous enough to keep up with you.

^^
When playing with the WizardFE, it begins using the standard amunet highlighting(not my custom colors) halfway through the sentence(weird!), I placed an | where it starts. You have to LOOK a few times to make it go away.

This is really cool though, I will use it often!!
Re: Dancing 04/04/2011 08:21 PM CDT
Thanks for pointing that out. We'll get right on it!

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
Re: Dancing 04/05/2011 11:02 AM CDT
This should be resolved now. Thank you for pointing it out!

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~