Time for more love? 04/27/2017 04:16 AM CDT

I absolutely love everything that has been done for the HKs over the past few years. Awesome stuff. Is there going to be any merchants with HK specific items, materials that can be used for alters, selling goods and whatnot? I know there aren't many HK's out there but I'm sure the community of 9 would love to get their hands on some fun stuff.

I'm currently "re-branding" Meureii and want to get him outfitted in clothes of the HK. I also just came across the weapon and armor nouns so his UAC gear will definitely be changing soon but I've only got morduska hides with some fangs from some years ago and was hopeful something would be coming around again.

Also, is there any further religious or cultural items being worked on? I read that the Gods the HK believe in could quite possibly be the Arkati and just described differently. I would enjoy seeing some more in depth writings about their beliefs and it would help me tremendously in various items I'm cooking up.

Thanks for any responses there may be to my questions!

Meureii's player
Re: Time for more love? 04/27/2017 12:47 PM CDT
I've definitely been enjoying the availability of clothing and containers to equip my HK warmage with over the past few years! Looking forward to whatever the future holds in this department!

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!
Re: Time for more love? 04/27/2017 05:07 PM CDT
+1

Would like to see some more stuff for my Half-Krol Empath. She may be old and ancient, but she deserves some stuff too.

I've also put off CONVERTing her to a deity due to the whole confusion regarding HK religion. Wasn't sure if I shold CONVERT her to 'Other' or 'Charl'.