Half elven wear 06/20/2011 12:51 PM CDT
Anyone have any ideas of what a male half elf could wear? I'm roleplaying him an innocent poor child who leaves on his own and will do anything to live and stay decent.
Re: Half elven wear 06/20/2011 01:01 PM CDT
Depends on which culture the poor half-breed spent more time with, I would imagine. However, it sounds more like your character's dress would be more akin to the class level (poverty) than culture or race. Probably a hodge podge of items.

When I first started my half-elf, he wore a bunch of different types of dress in blacks, greens, and browns. As he grew, he has a bit more of a River's Rest vibe (Smugglers, Pirates, and ne'er do wells) to him as that became his home.

Of course, he does have some formal clothes (as formal as Kretan gets, anyhow), Everyday Rogue-ly clothes, and IceMule attire -- Heavier and fur-lined gear. Not being particularly wealthy, my half-elf tends to wear more cotton, leather, hide, or other fiber-based clothing than, say, silks.

Throw in a few more details and I am certain folks will be happy to provide some suggestions as to Elven or human-centric clothing nouns.
Re: Half elven wear 06/21/2011 08:23 PM CDT
so what about that could fit in with the wear? Cause even with the armor he's gonna wear need to match..I stopped at 4 ranks of armor use for him to fit in full leathers and nothing heavier cause I want his hiding/sneaking to be well..