I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/28/2015 12:12 AM CDT
Let's take a break from all of the wizard doom and gloom for something fun!

I found this sack in a chest the other day and I think it's awesome. The GM who created it put a lot of detail into it and did a really good job with the theme and everything. I love the whole set, it's probably the most awesome thing I've ever found in game, maybe not the most "powerful" item or anything, but definitely the coolest.

Unfortunately I really don't see myself using it very much and I'd hate for it to sit in a locker somewhere so I've decided to raffle it off, hopefully to someone who will give it a good home. As far as I've been able to gather (with the help of everyone on the PC) the sack is an auto skin bundling sack but it's not yet fully unlocked. It has special messaging depending on whether you are putting a dagger/knife into it, any other type of weapon, a skin, and everything else.

You unsheathe the iron skinning knife from one of the rhimar-throated scabbards along the side of your thrak skin pack.
You wipe off the blade and sheathe the iron skinning knife into one of the rhimar-throated scabbards along the side of your thrak skin pack.

You clean the head of your black wooden cudgel and hang it from one of the loops on the side of your thrak skin pack.
You deftly remove your black wooden cudgel hanging from your thrak skin pack and grip it tightly.

You absent-mindedly drop a pale violet riftstone into your thrak skin pack.

You carefully place the troll king hide inside your thrak skin pack, making sure not to damage the hide.

Zests for pack:

rub You brush off the surface of your thrak skin pack, cleaning any grime that may have collected.
tap You reach inside your thrak skin pack, rearranging the contents.

The pack also came with 6 items inside it:

a massive troll king hide -- which as far as I can tell is just a normal troll king hide, but I'm pretty sure it was put in there because of the fire flaring skinning knife that came with it. As I said the theme was awesome
a bundle of blue griffin feathers -- again pretty sure these are just normal feathers you get from skinning griffins, but you can fletch with them to make lightning flaring arrows.
an oblong griffin skull with a large brittle beak -- just a neat looking helm with some zests when putting it on and taking it off
a rusty iron fletching razor -- fletching razor
a scarlet iron skinning knife inset with a fire opal in the pommel -- a 5x fire flaring skinning knife with "Greater Armor and Weapon Moods" with fire ambient messages
a pair of troll hide vambraces scorched at the ends -- 0x steam flaring vambraces, "mood messaging" with steam ambient messages

The theme for this sack is obviously a skinning/fletching sack.

Here is how the raffle is going to be setup! Throughout the day for the next few days I'll have my character, Dreaven, parked at Icemule TC (lich room ID 2300.) Give him 1 smooth stone and you will be entered into the raffle. Only one entry per person. Dreaven won't always be in TC but he'll be there throughout most of the day. I haven't decided when the drawing will be yet but I'll give everyone 24 hours notice before I decide to end the raffle.

Here is more detailed information on all items being raffled:

a rough thrak skin pack

skin (3): an oblong griffin skull with a large brittle beak, a bundle of blue griffin feathers, a massive troll king hide.
other (1): a pair of troll hide vambraces scorched at the ends.
uncommon (1): a rusty iron fletching razor.
uncommon,weapon (1): a scarlet iron skinning knife inset with a fire opal in the pommel.

The stats on everything is as follows:

a rough thrak skin pack
Look description: Along the side of the thrak skin pack are a series of narrow scabbards, several which are rhimar-throated, as well as a small number of loops.

Alteration restrictions: Yes
Can be lightened: Yes
Pockets can be deepened: Yes
Wearable location: back
Storage capacity: significant amount
Storage number of items: any number

close: You place the flap on the thrak skin pack over the opening, closing it.

The creator has also provided the following information:
The thrak skin pack is unlocked, but not fully unlocked.

This item must stay a bag-like container of some sort. When altering, keep in mind that some of the pack's show always remains.

You carefully place the troll king hide inside your thrak skin pack, making sure not to damage the hide.

a scarlet iron skinning knife inset with a fire opal in the pommel
Look description: You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

Weight: under a pound
Bonus: +25
Flares: fire
Max lightened: Yes
Weapon: Modified dagger

wave: You brandish your iron skinning knife, causing a pillar of heatless flame to surround the knife.

Greater Armor and Weapon Moods:

This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.

This item is currently active and will do ambient messaging. You may APPROVE to make it go dormant.

This item isn't unlocked for custom settings.

an oblong griffin skull with a large brittle beak
Look description: You see nothing unusual.

Weight: 15 pounds
Purpose: trophy

Wearable location: head

wear: You place the griffin skull over your head, covering your face with its beak.
remove: You remove the griffin skull from over your head, being careful not to break the bone.

This is an EzScripted item. Some alteration restrictions may apply. It has the following messaging:

wear
1st Person: You place the griffin skull over your head, covering your face with its beak.
3rd Person: Vonaq places an oblong griffin skull with a large brittle beak over his head, covering his face with its beak.

remove
1st Person: You remove the griffin skull from over your head, being careful not to break the bone.
3rd Person: Vonaq removes the griffin skull from over his head, being careful not to break the bone.

If there is a typo in the above messaging, please ASSIST and request a referral to speak to a GameMaster to fix it. DO NOT BUG or BUGITEM the skull!

a bundle of blue griffin feathers

Purpose: trophy
Alteration restrictions: None
Can be lightened: Unknown

a rusty iron fletching razor
Look description: It's a fletching razor. It's in good shape.

Purpose: unusual
Can be lightened: Unknown

open: You flick open the razor.
close: You fold the razor closed.

You get the feeling that the base and long (but not the show) of this razor can be altered by any merchant, provided it remains a "razor" and that nothing indicates that the blade is dull or not functioning.

a pair of troll hide vambraces scorched at the ends
Weight: 5 pounds
Purpose: armor
Flares: steam

wave: You place a hand on your troll hide vambraces, causing vaporous grey tendrils to surround the vambraces.
wear: You equip the troll hide vambraces.
remove: You unequip the troll hide vambraces.

This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.

This item is currently active and will do ambient messaging. You may APPROVE to make it go dormant.

This item isn't unlocked for custom settings.
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/28/2015 12:18 AM CDT
Very cool find, I suggest you raffle, or auction, it off with the new auction block simucon zested thingie!

Put it to use in game!

My is sadly not unlocked to become a raffle table but I'm sure someone can assist with that.

Basically, a locked version (to put items to be auction on while people bid silvers:

You analyze your auction block and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The auction block can be used as a tool and prop for setting up your own auctions.
The auction block is LOCKED.

Alteration Guidelines:
The auction block can be altered freely as long as it still reflects being some sort of flat container with an interior and flat upper surface for displaying items for examination.

A gavel is used for messaging which can also be altered, but it must remain a "gavel" and cannot have a long or show.

Usage:
To run an auction: PUT the prize(s) (if desired) on the auction block for your customers to INSPECT and ANALYZE.
PUSH the auction block to toggle between runner-up and non-runner up modes.
BID <amount> block to set the starting bid amount.
POUND the block to begin bidding!
Bidders should BID <amount> block to up their bids.
POUND the block to end bidding.
The winning bidder will get five minutes to return with a note large enough to cover their bid, after which DROPping it in the block will give them the prize(s) you have placed on top (if any).

The profit will be placed inside the block as a note you can extract later.

You can tell that the block is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/28/2015 12:22 AM CDT
Oh yeah, I should probably mention this restriction.

This is for characters level 10+ only. Sorry, only way to ensure people aren't just creating a bunch of free accounts/characters in order to enter the raffle.

So if your name is drawn you'll have to prove to me you are at least level 10, you can show level on profile I think, right? Or fame list. Something.
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/28/2015 09:45 AM CDT
Any idea how many deep you can stack it?
(i.e. if during the 5 minutes that PlayerX is running to the bank to get his note, you run 3-6 more auctions, does the block remember each one (PlayerY gets ItemY for coinsY, PlayerZ gets ItemZ for coinsZ) or does it give <the current item> to the first guy?)
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/28/2015 01:31 PM CDT
Not sure, will play with it post Duskruin.
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/28/2015 06:58 PM CDT
All entries must be in by 8PM EST on Sunday. I will be no longer be accepting entries after this time.

Once the winner is announced they will have 48 hours to prove to me they are at least level 10 and thus eligible to win. If they do not or cannot prove to me they are at least level 10 after 48 hours then they will forfeit the prize and I will draw again.

I will allow a little leeway in this 48 hour window if the fault is mostly mine, i.e. I'm busy during this time and not around much.
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/30/2015 04:04 PM CDT
Where/how does one enter?
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/30/2015 04:28 PM CDT
>Where/how does one enter?

Simply give my character, Dreaven, a smooth stone in Icemule TC to enter. The raffle is closing at 8PM EST tonight, about 2.5 hours from now.
Re: I am raffling off this awesome sack I found! 08/30/2015 07:35 PM CDT
The raffle is now closed and the winner will be announced tomorrow.