Spur of the moment Merchants 07/25/2018 01:23 PM CDT
Hi all!

I would like to discuss the spur of the moment merchants that offer work, like GALD, without their schedule being on the Calendar. Is there anyway we can get informed offline when a merchant decides to do this, like through a leak to Towncrier or through an announcement in Discord? Sometimes I am available and in game but don't see a message when this happens, ie hunting/spelling up/waiting for xp to absorb. Sometimes I am not in game, but have a notification set on my phone to alert me if stuff in the Discord channel. If we could get a separate discord channel set up for stuff like this, I could get notified whenever there is a post in it about sporadic merchants that offer work. Or mayhaps a leak to the Towncrier 30 or so minutes before a merchant does this?? Any other idears about this are welcome, because I would sure like the opportunity to get work done on my stuff and I am sure everyone else may feel the same!

Thanks!

Kibosen
Re: Spur of the moment Merchants 07/25/2018 02:19 PM CDT

>like through a leak to Towncrier or through an announcement in Discord?

and/or Twitter, which is used for similar Plat announcements on a fairly regular basis :)