Unlocking Merchants 03/20/2017 11:43 AM CDT
Heya,

Since GM Jainna isn't currently available to bring Xerria around I was wondering if it might be possible for various GMs to bring around a merchant or two and offer unlockings for some of their scripted stuff. There is definitely an interest in the service, as everyone saw with Xerria, and this might help provide a few options. Thanks.
Re: Unlocking Merchants 03/20/2017 12:32 PM CDT
Yes please. On this note, it's been great to see Gizwizit around fairly often doing this for his stuff.

Examples of stuff I'm personally looking to unlock: cravats (for miles), climate wear, spiffy jackets, rainbowear.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
Re: Unlocking Merchants 03/20/2017 12:37 PM CDT
We're (I'm) in the process of gathering up and figuring out all the fluff unlocks we have available to us, and what other GMs will allow us to unlock. I do not have Jainna's patience/spreadsheet skills for managing a limited number of unlocks per month/year on certain scripts, so I'm primarily looking at things that would be mass unlockable. Limited fluff unlocks for Premium would likely be raffled off if I have my way!

___
ASGM
Re: Unlocking Merchants 03/20/2017 01:08 PM CDT
>We're (I'm) in the process of gathering up and figuring out all the fluff unlocks we have available to us, and what other GMs will allow us to unlock. I do not have Jainna's patience/spreadsheet skills for managing a limited number of unlocks per month/year on certain scripts, so I'm primarily looking at things that would be mass unlockable. Limited fluff unlocks for Premium would likely be raffled off if I have my way! - Tamuz the Great and Powerful

You rock.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
Re: Unlocking Merchants 03/20/2017 01:29 PM CDT
>>Limited fluff unlocks for Premium would likely be raffled off if I have my way!

Don't forget us over in Plat, please. <3

~Issalya

You see High Inquisitor Brinret Ithillote the Executor of Vengeance.
She appears to be of elven descent.
He is very tall and appears to be full grown.
You whisper aloud, "I'm so confused right now."
Re: Unlocking Merchants 03/20/2017 01:44 PM CDT
Hell, in Plat he's planning on just setting up a bucket on the bench in TSC....