[Premium] Devenar Remodels Shops 03/14/2017 12:47 AM CDT
Hello!

I am not sure exactly what forum thread this would go under, but this was most logical to me.

Last month, Devenar stopped by to remodel player-run shops in Mist Harbor. One of my alt characters was lucky enough to receive his services.

[Premium] Devenar Remodels Shops
When: Fri, February 17, 12pm – 1pm
Where: Four Winds Isle
Description: Devenar will be selecting five shop owners and offering to do a bit of remodeling on one aspect of their shop for 250k silvers. He'll be waiting just inside the leafy arch to the shop area on the Cobblestone Path, and will only be working on shops on Four Winds Isle.

I went into my shop today to see that the changes I made were reverted back to what it was before the changes. I had the names of each room changed. Two of the rooms reverted back to what they were by default. One of the room titles actually stayed to what I requested. Is there a way to get this fixed again (as I did pay the 25k for his generosity). Who would I talk to via email?

Thanks!

---
Richaard Zephyr
Argent Aspis' Argent Bursar
Re: [Premium] Devenar Remodels Shops 03/14/2017 09:49 AM CDT

Send me a note, I think it was Helannya who did the room names and that was me! I can meet up with you and see what happened!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: [Premium] Devenar Remodels Shops 03/14/2017 11:25 AM CDT
Valyrka,

I'll message you tonight. Working all day today until 10p EST. I have two shops in FWI. One for Richaard and one for another. You renamed the one for Richaard which is fine.Devenar renamed my other, but I'll go over it in my message later.

Thanks!:)

---
Richaard Zephyr
Argent Aspis' Argent Bursar
Re: [Premium] Devenar Remodels Shops 03/14/2017 11:28 AM CDT
Oops! ok!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves