Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/21/2016 04:01 PM CST
I'd love to see a machine at a festival that lets you reconfigure your enhancive jewelry, e.g. change "sapphire" to "emerald," or pick a different metal. It would also be great if you could change the base within the same worn position, e.g. "necklace" to "amulet," or "barrette" to literally anything else. Or, instead of a machine, maybe a Dwarven jeweler, or some such.
Re: Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/21/2016 06:47 PM CST
And tiaras to most anything!

_ _ _
Speaking bluntly to you, Auvreaian says, "Your ancestory is wishing they were Ashrim."
Re: Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/21/2016 07:10 PM CST
>> And tiaras to most anything!

and crowns!

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)
Re: Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/21/2016 09:54 PM CST
>> And tiaras to most anything!

>>and crowns!

Agreed. I've blown too many premium points altering tiaras and crowns into circlets so that my characters could wear them.

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/22/2016 12:39 AM CST
I alternate between thinking of them like a ducal coronet (certainly something I'd be willing to wear) and just shouting out 'Titanic'-style "I'm the king of the world!" whenever I find one of the silly things that has an Enhancive nice enough to be worth wearing.

Then I wave the armoire that Askip kindly acted as middle-man to connect me with at the goofy looking thing, and don't have to see it when I do an 'inv'entory most of the time.
Re: Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/22/2016 09:34 AM CST
So this is a desire for an automated altering machine for jewelry and not something specifically to do with enhancives?

Something along the lines of the old sweatshop, but you provide the base item?

___
ASGM
Re: Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/22/2016 03:40 PM CST
My initial idea was to have it be for enhancives, but having it be able to handle any jewelry would be nice, too! My priority would be for enhancives, though. I hate feeling obligated to put a barrette on my grizzled Ranger because it's the only decent Brawling enhancive I can afford, etc.
Re: Suggestion: Enhancive Recombobulator 12/23/2016 03:59 AM CST

Just to add - if anyone would like new jewelry made I am happy to use my Daxella box to make some for you. Just find Japhrimel IG or shoot me a message. Details on the box: https://gswiki.play.net/Jewelry_box