raffle drawings 08/24/2016 08:18 PM CDT

Can we stick to the calendar please?

Wed, August 24, 9:15pm – 9:30pm
Where
Icemule, Burga Hall (map)
Description
Daxela will be raffling off a fully unlocked jewelry box. Winner need not come to the drawing but should remain somewhere in the lands in order to receive delivery.

got there at least 2 minutes early and it had already drawn.
Re: raffle drawings 08/24/2016 08:21 PM CDT
I calculate my times based on the clock on my computer. I then add a few minutes on the end, to make sure it draws on time or after. Not sure what happened today, but always LOOK TICKET for exact times. According to the clock on my computer it drew at 9:16! Sorry you missed it!

~Just Jainna
Re: raffle drawings 08/24/2016 08:24 PM CDT

>LOOK TICKET for exact times. According to the clock on my computer it drew at 9:16! Sorry you missed it!

I was unable to get to the table before tonight. Can you please go by the TIME verb in game and not some random computer clock?
Re: raffle drawings 08/24/2016 10:01 PM CDT
I believe at least PART of the confusion is the Google Calendar time structure.

The Google Calendar gets entered 9:15 ... and then a duration goes into effect. The 9:30.

But it totes drew at 9:15ish.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)
Re: raffle drawings 08/24/2016 10:07 PM CDT

>But it totes drew at 9:15ish.

It drew at least 2 minutes early. I did not get home until a minute before that, and it took considerable effort to get there that early. Some of us are not home a majority of the time, and depend on the calendar to be reliable.