Layered clothing and Rikelle's armor script 06/07/2016 10:36 AM CDT
So I have a front worn Cidolfhus harness and a set of Rikelle's armor that morphs from a shirt to armor. When I sort my inventory from head to toe, the harness appears to be worn "over" the shirt and armor like it should. But when you "tickle" the shirt or armor to activate the script, it moves the shirt/armor to the top of your inventory and is no longer layered below the harness. You then have to re-sort your inventory to get it to appear as intended below the harness. Is there a way to fix this script so that when you activate it it stays in place in your inventory?
Re: Layered clothing and Rikelle's armor script 06/09/2016 12:01 AM CDT
The way the script works is that, the first time you tickle the armor it creates a new item. Each subsequent "tickle" merely swaps the item from its hiding spot to your inventory (placing it in the first position). It was created this way to prevent any possible chance of loss of armor during the switch. Sort auto head is a personal preference and though I understand your frustration, this is not a change I feel comfortable forcing on everyone who uses the armor.

~Zoelle~