Darts for sale? 04/28/2018 01:25 PM CDT
Hello! I know that darts can be purchased at some of the festivals and at Bloodriven Village. Could some consideration be spared for having them for sale at a regular town merchant? I'm part of an MHO that has a monthly darts game, and we have such fun, they're well-attended and each time we run into issues with not having enough darts to go around. Plus, now that we've made it a tradition, most the people who come have expressed an interest in having a set of their own. It's become such a popular game in the lands, I hope you give this some thought. Thank you!

-GK!

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."
Re: Darts for sale? 04/28/2018 01:30 PM CDT

You should be able to make a set for your prize closet
Re: Darts for sale? 04/28/2018 01:40 PM CDT

You an also get Silvergate Inn darts in the smoking lounge, Ysharra. They're on a table in there for 15k each. They will be "Silvergate Inn Darts" but they would do in a pinch until your MHO can get a set added to your prize closet as VANKRASN pointed out.
Re: Darts for sale? 04/28/2018 01:47 PM CDT
<You should be able to make a set for your prize closet>

I would make one and test to see if it actually works with dartboards before fletching a ton of them. I have a feeling the ones used for the game are different then the weapons.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Darts for sale? 04/28/2018 02:10 PM CDT
They are different. She was talking about adding them to Ysharra's MHO Prize Closet, not fletching darts. :)
Re: Darts for sale? 04/30/2018 05:12 PM CDT
We've got sets in our prize closet (verlok-shaped darts), but it's getting kind of confusing with all the verlok darts flying around. :)

We were wondering if there might be some customization options from an existing shop.

--- Lauren, Lylia's player