Help in remembering what some of this stuff is... 09/29/2014 03:24 PM CDT
I left the game sometime around 03-04. Came back this past weekend. Can anyone help me remember what some of this stuff is?

The big picture of me (I apparently had a thing for wolves):

You are wearing a crystal amulet, a golden sunburst cloak clasp, a mithril juggernaut pin, a laced silver amethyst earring, a mithril friendship ring, a heavy golden sunburst armband, a bloodjewel studded leather headband, a ruby amulet, a sandstone Willow Hall pin, a filigreed pale green jade wristlet, some black wolf hide gloves, some black woodsman's brigandine, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, a pyrothag hide wrist sheath, a strange mithril wolf pendant, some black wolf hide boots, a black wolf hide woodsman's harness, a black wolf hide belt, a perfect red rose, a black glaes wolf pin, an embroidered black wolf hide jacket, a howling wolf pin, a gold ring, and a veniom-bound rolaren tower shield.

Any help with most of the stuff I'm wearing would be helpful. I remember the crystal amulet and the gold ring not problem. And the ruby amulet. If anything else I'm wearing (like the armband, head band, pins, wristlets, etc) do anything, I can't figure them out. just fluff items?
1:

You glance down to see a lapis lazuli inset copper flask in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

You carefully inspect your inset copper flask.

You determine that you could wear the flask, attaching it to your belt. The flask appears to serve some purpose.

2:

You glance down to see some forest green brigandine in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

Your careful inspection of some forest green brigandine allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the brigandine around your chest. The brigandine appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.

3:

You remove a precious coppery toy wolf from in your black wolf hide jacket.

You carefully inspect your coppery toy wolf.

You determine that you could not wear the wolf.

4:

You tap a laced silver amethyst earring that you are wearing.

You carefully inspect your amethyst earring.

You determine that you could wear the earring, hanging it from your ear.

You tap a mangled steel spoon in a black wolf hide woodsman's harness.

You carefully inspect your steel spoon.

You determine that you could not wear the spoon.

You remove a butterfly charm from in your hide woodsman's harness.

inspect charm
Inspecting that may not be a sound idea.

You remove a prancing pegasus pin from in your hide woodsman's harness.

You carefully inspect your pegasus pin.

You determine that you could wear the pin anywhere on your body. The pin appears to serve some purpose.

You remove an ancient veil iron edged falchion from in your hide woodsman's harness.

The long blade bears countless scratches in its black enamel finish, a testimony to many years of combat. Only the thin grey layer of veil iron, honed to a razor sharp edge, is unblemished. The hilt of the weapon is a masterpiece. Engraved on the mithril crosspiece is a pack of running wolves and capped by a pommel of mithril that is carved into the semblance of a howling wolf head. Engraved into the enamel finish of the blade are the words "The Black Wolf". You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

After a careful inspection you determine that an ancient veil iron edged falchion requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively.

You remember that you registered this item a few days ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.

You tap an embroidered black wolf hide jacket that you are wearing.

The heavy jacket is comprised of soft black wolf hides, expertly stitched together. Tiny mithril warding runes line the collar and cuffs, and a golden sunburst is embroidered on the right breast.

You carefully inspect your black wolf hide jacket.

You estimate that an embroidered black wolf hide jacket can store a fairly large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the jacket anywhere on your body. The jacket appears to serve some purpose.

In the black wolf hide jacket you see a prancing pegasus pin, a butterfly charm, a mangled steel spoon, a precious coppery toy wolf, some forest green brigandine, a lapis lazuli inset copper flask, a mangled steel spoon, an oversized azure toy dolphin, a crab-shaped sapphire pendant, a thick alexandrite lockpick, some cut sapphire dice, a red wire lockpick, an ancient glaes lockpick, a dark grey amber lockpick, a spiced cigar, some bubbling Eldreth death-rum, a silver-inlaid black locker manifest and a silver-inlaid black leather bankbook.

You tap some black woodsman's brigandine that you are wearing.

This expertly made brigadine has been well-crafted from the very finest wolf hide. Each tanned and softened piece is sewn together almost seamlessly. The sign of true perfection. This quality leather is dyed black as a moonless night, while the polished metal plates seem to sparkle like the stars. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Your careful inspection of some black woodsman's brigandine allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the brigandine around your chest. The brigandine appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.

You tap a black wolf hide woodsman's harness that you are wearing.

The well-crafted leather harness has been wound totally in strips of wolf hide, creating a soft covering that is also comfortable on the shoulders when carrying heavy weapons. Complete with four scabbards criss-crossing the back and a gleaming mithril shield hook at the center, this is a most impressive and serviceable harness.

In the hide woodsman's harness you see an ancient veil iron edged falchion, a mangled steel spoon and a fel hafted vultite waraxe

Thanks a ton!

Quillian/Grimas/Grimar et al
Re: Help in remembering what some of this stuff is... 09/29/2014 06:19 PM CDT
Find a trusty bard to loresing to your items, this will reveal more information.

The butterfly charm is fluff, if you look at it you can see more detail.

The spoon contains heroism I think.

The flask could be lifekeep - what does MEASURE reveal?
Re: Help in remembering what some of this stuff is... 09/30/2014 03:04 AM CDT
You have some good stuff there. FGB armor is 3.5x heavy crit padded brigandine and worth 7-8 million. Mangled steel spoon is heroisn (spell 215). Fel hafted waraxe is 4x and heavy crit weighted; also worth a fair amount of coin. The butterfly charm is actioned, and if I recall, attuned to the wearer, so not really sellable. The veil iron edged falchion eludes me, but the fact that you registered it suggests it has some valuable property or other (someone ensorcelled it, perhaps?). Check with the AI crystal to see what enchant your shield is; one of my tower shields is 8x, although different from yours. The rest may be fluff, or a couple may be embeddible items with spells.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Help in remembering what some of this stuff is... 09/30/2014 11:07 AM CDT
Thanks you two. I'm pretty sure my worn Brig, harness, and jacket were all altered. What they were originally I may never know.
Re: Help in remembering what some of this stuff is... 10/01/2014 01:43 PM CDT
Back in the day anything with Veil Iron in the description was valuable because it was very limited kinda the way coraesine is now. I got a set of armor altered to have veil iron in the description a few years back and I was so proud, but that was before it started going out in the treasure feeder. Now days veil iron is still cool, but not particularly valuable unless the item's properties make it so.
Re: Help in remembering what some of this stuff is... 10/01/2014 02:07 PM CDT
Ah! What a shame! I remember sitting for hours in the alteration queue and having to plead my case to the GM to get her to use the veil iron descriptor.
Re: Help in remembering what some of this stuff is... 10/01/2014 03:53 PM CDT
<but that was before it started going out in the treasure feeder.>

This is the main reason some enchant levels of claidhmores have dropped by the way (just in case you happen to be selling 3 of them on the PC).