Holy shield? 04/19/2013 12:26 PM CDT
I bought a mesille aegis from a player shop in Ta'Vaalor, it was advertised as being a holy item. Which I presumed as a paladin meant it would be usable against undead in my hands. It does not. Was I incorrect, or was the advertising wrong?

Thanks,
Andrew
Re: Holy shield? 04/19/2013 12:36 PM CDT
When you look at it does it say "A faint aura of holy light radiates from the shield."? That would be either Voln blessed or blessed by the cleric spell 304.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Holy shield? 04/19/2013 01:39 PM CDT
Nope. Now that I look at it, the item doesn't say anything about being holy. Beginning to think that the description I read on the website listing was inaccurate.
Re: Holy shield? 04/19/2013 04:01 PM CDT

If you read that information off of their sign then it could have in fact been wrong. If the owner of the shop had the item loresung in that shop and you read the 'holy' part when you tried to 'get' the item than it should be blessed or sanctified. To clarify, how are you intending to use it against the undead on your paladin? Shield bash/charge?

Lochiven
Re: Holy shield? 04/20/2013 08:20 AM CDT

If you're near the landing the AI crystal should show the sanctification/bless if its there.
Re: Holy shield? 04/20/2013 08:25 AM CDT
>Shield bash/charge?

Bash, strike, etc...

Thinking the posting may have been wrong.
Re: Holy shield? 04/20/2013 08:26 AM CDT
>If you're near the landing the AI crystal should show the sanctification/bless if its there.

I've actually never done this before, and not sure how to use it. Thanks for the tip, I'll go to krakiipedia and look it up.
Re: Holy shield? 04/21/2013 08:52 PM CDT
Thanks all for your help. I'm a bit of an idiot apparently, it was holy as described.