Summer Trials 06/09/2011 02:15 AM CDT
Hey, Rhavnos here. Or as I'm known OOCly and in Plat, Myke.

Just wanted to toss up a post to say that Platinum Summer Trials are coming in July and August (just two months this year) and since they're free trials it'd be awesome to see some of you give it a try and just poke in for awhile.

A lot of things about Plat are really improved these days, which brought me back from a 3 year hiatus. I've been having a blast with some of the new folks I didn't recognize and the staff has been incredible. Naionna is really doing a great job with Plat and GM's like Wyrom, Bravura, and Ovellia (to name just a few of them) really make it a great time.

All that said if anyone is considering the trial and wants to ease their way in with some assured RP, get ahold of me. I have a large number of characters and at least one is very very willing to get people caught up on the current goings-on regarding the Dark Prophecy (Crimson Moon storyline) or the rumblings in the wizard guild (Seperate storyline about tomes of power and potential betrayals in the wiz guild, bandits and stuff).

Even better, if you have a character concept I can help get some clothing/gear ready for you, or work with you for RP to help you get established faster and dive right into the fun.

My AIM is PhantasmMeum, my e-mail is MykePro@yahoo.com.

You can also catch me on LNET as Rhavnos, Myke, Leech, Rockforge, Daarthiir, Varian, or just tune to Platinum and ask for Myke and if I'm on I'll respond.

Looking forward to the rush of new blood, it should be fun.

- Myke