ranger resistance messaging 03/27/2014 04:07 AM CDT
hi all,

can any of the pros here help me out please... trying to determine the difference in messaging on armor between ranger resistances and permanent resistance.

I have assessed one set of armor and got this message:

You examine the diamond-studded brigandine closely, lightly running your fingers over the material.
You sense that the brigandine is imbued with the magic of nature, and your fingertips detect the slightest presence of warmth along the surface of the brigandine. The imbued magic in the brigandine seems to offer some amount of resistance to its targeted element. The aura of the magic is vibrant. You cannot tell anything more about the diamond-studded brigandine.

Is that for temporary ranger resistance?

If so, could anyone post a ranger assess of armor that has permanent resistance of some sort please?

Thanks a lot.
Re: ranger resistance messaging 03/27/2014 07:54 AM CDT
This is 620 nature resistance on my own brig, done by myself. I've never looked at any done by a different ranger, but given that the messaging you are getting is different for the aura (when fresh, it will say it will falter after a great many strikes with 620) and it's not telling you who put it on there, I would suspect what you have is NOT ranger resistance.

>asses my brig
You assess the brigandine for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the green brigandine has a base strength of 49 and a base durability of 325. You also determine the current integrity of the green brigandine to be at 100.0%.
You examine the green brigandine closely, lightly running your fingers over the material.
You sense that the brigandine is imbued with the magic of nature, and your fingertips detect the slightest presence of grit along the surface of the brigandine. The imbued magic in the brigandine seems to offer a moderate amount of resistance to its targeted element. The strength of the magic's aura suggests that the resistance could falter in under thirty strikes. You also sense that this brigandine was imbued with resistance by Kirael.
Re: ranger resistance messaging 03/27/2014 09:47 AM CDT

That's great to see that other messaging. Thanks for posting! I've had two other sets assessed and they are similar to my original messaging so wasn't sure the difference.
Re: ranger resistance messaging 03/27/2014 09:50 AM CDT

I suppose the only difference would be assessing someone elses armor. But would assume it would still tell you how much was left.