Ranger Titles 11/05/2013 07:22 PM CST

I know this was discussed somewhere before but I cant find the post, so I am posting here, The Druid titles..

Im told if the title shows under your title list, then you can gain that title, however I am at a loss as to what is required to actually achieve it.

I have had several people say it takes the proper patron etc, but the title is showing for me, I just havnt earned it yet. So I dont think the patron is an issue or it would not even show on my list of what I can get. Ive been told lores, spell ranks, and other things, but from what I can see I have all of these requirements. I have not seen too many rangers with the title to ask, I am pretty sure Droit has it, but any one have any clues as to how to actually unlock the title if it is available to you?
Re: Ranger Titles 11/05/2013 07:34 PM CST
GILBERTJ26
I have had several people say it takes the proper patron etc, but the title is showing for me, I just havnt earned it yet. So I dont think the patron is an issue or it would not even show on my list of what I can get.

The Druid title shows for all Rangers, regardless of who they worship, since all Rangers can technically meet the requirements to earn it. You can change your convert status at anytime, so it's listed regardless of that, but isn't unlocked until you follow one of the nature themed deities and meet the other skill requirements.

GameMaster Estild