Strange 500 server not available message 02/25/2011 07:10 AM CST
Background is that I have The play.net gemstone 4 website as my home page so its the first thing that comes up when I get online.the problem..I keep getting a screen on my computer that says the internal server is blah blah.I cant even get to the home page to log in,and yet when I went through my search history for the hell of it I clicked on the forums.They worked.Typing in www.play.net gets me the page coming up that the source is not available.I cant even get to the gemstone home page,but I`ll point out again,I can somehow get to the forums.As a side note when I finish this post Im going to try to log on through the forums.It never did this until this morning.My main character is about 5k to level and its really getting to me.Im very confused and if I dont get my gemstone fix Im gonna get right angry.I thought maybe the game was down,but after reconsideration I dont see why the homepage would not be available.Since Im able to look at the forums,it doesnt seem to make sense that the home page wouldnt be accessable too.Assuming that I cant log in through the go play option on the forums,could someone help me out with this problem before I go crazy?It seems like every site I can think of aside from the play.net site works,so I assume it has to do with something on you folks end.Thanks in advance.
Re: Strange 500 server not available message 02/25/2011 11:12 AM CST
I ended up connecting, through the forum,got the 500 internal server message one more time,and oddly now have no problems.
Re: Strange 500 server not available message 04/05/2011 08:20 PM CDT
I just got this message (500 Internal server error) 3-4 times while trying to log onto the website, then all of a sudden, no problems.

I made sure I was pointed to the right URL thinking I might be the victim of some sort of false URL scam (don't know how that would happen since I have the page bookmarked), but I was in the right domain.

Beats me what happened...

Maynist